As humans, we reach for ever-increasing meaning and growth. We're also prone to distraction and procrastination.
If you've ever set a goal and failed to achieve it, chances are your dream wasn't clear enough to motivate you and focus your attention.
Enter SMART Goals, an approach to goal setting that can help you systematically transform resolutions into actionable and concrete tasks.
In this FREE video, you'll learn:
- What a SMART Goal is
- Why setting SMART goals is important
- How to determine whether your goal is SMART
- Questions to answer when setting a SMART goal
- How to set realistic, achievable goals
- A specific example of a dream turned SMART goal
- And more!
Be sure to sign up for the FREE downloads at the bottom of this page, which include an Exploratory Worksheet and 3 SMART Goals in 30 days Worksheet.
Free SMART Goal Worksheets
Ready to get started with your SMART Goals? Download our FREE worksheets now.